Thursday 8 October 2015

Tiny Shoe Addiction #1

OK, I admit it - I am addicted to teeny tiny Blythe shoes.

It's not just the miniature size. It's the level of detail, especially on the stock shoes. It's the fact that they can be picked up for next to no money. It's getting a pair of shoes originally intended for a different doll and finding they fit your Blythe. Plus, just as with human shoes, they finish a girl's outfit off perfectly.


Country Summer's stock cowboy boots are not only my favourite stock shoes but my favourite dolly shoes period! The detail's awesome (those little creases on the front!) and they fit like a dream without having to bulk up the foot with socks or tights. They are currently gracing the girl they were intended for but I could easily pop these on to any of the other dolls and they would work perfectly with what they're already wearing. I think more brown boots and shoes need to be added to my collection.

How many shoes do you have in your dolly's collection? Which ones are you favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment